Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Page 6

...........

Josh: Oh...but mom! When I couldn't sleep last night, I started doing push ups for some reason, and it was easier than usual, and look!

Josh pulls back his sleeve, to make a rather impressive muscle, to which Katheryn rolls her eyes again.

Josh: I'm muscular now!

Kat: Very impressive. (Please note sarcasm.)

Josh: Mom! It's not impressive! It's not...normal! I'm also at least six inches taller than I was last night. Look how tall I am!

Kat: It's called a growth spurt hon', you'd better get used to 'em.

Josh: But mom! My pajamas also grew bigger to fit me!

Kat: Or, you grew into them, and we bought them too large in the first place for that very reason.

Josh: Oh right...I guess that makes sense. But Mom! That's not all. I don't need my
glasses anymore. I can see find without them.

Kat: Uh huh.

Josh: So...I've been thinking about it, and...I think I may be...well...I might as well say it...Mom, I'm definitely Spiderman.

...

next page

previous page

No comments: