Thursday, August 14, 2008

Page 5

...........

Josh walks into the kitchen in his pajamas. His mother is at the table in the center of the room. She eyes Josh wearily. They stare at each other for awhile. Josh strokes his chin, paces back and forth, stops next to his mother, and speaks.

Josh: Mom, I didn't get any sleep last night and I'm wide awake.

Kat: Well that'll happen sometimes, dearie.

Josh: No, you don't get it. I feel like I just slept all night. I'm way awake!

2. The Truth About Spiderman


Kat: Well that's what happens when you drink mommy's energy drinks!

Josh: It is?

Kat: Yep!

Josh: But I didn't drink any of your energy drinks! You have energy drinks?

Kat: Yes I do, and yes you have. You just admitted it a second ago.

Josh: I did?

Kat: Yes, Josh.

Josh: Oh...I don't remember admitting to it.

Kat: Well you did, take my word for it.

Katheryn rolls her eyes. Josh gulps.

...

next page

previous page

No comments: